Recruiting a Project Manager
Purpose of the role
To plan and execute the delivery of all projects assigned to you, to predefined deadlines and budgets and to ensure all the resources are scheduled for the projects.
To ensure that customer service and customer satisfaction are always top priorities.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Owning and being responsible for projects. Managing the profitability of those projects through the operation of clear and concise project management practices
- You will successfully manage a number of projects, of varying size and complexity, at once
- Demonstrating time management skills and strong decision-making skills in order to manage projects with changing priorities
- Influencing and motivating – you will be required to manage relationships with colleagues, suppliers and key stake holders in order to co-ordinate projects through to completion
- Budgeting - you will have the ability to set and plan budgets and manage projects in line with objectives
- Consistently ensuring the customer service levels are high and that our Agency is a valued partner to its clients
- To provide a weekly report for the Directors which clearly highlights current projects, revenue/project pipeline, status and next steps
- To co-ordinate and work with on-site teams of developers
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- A team player
- Committed to maintaining high standards of accuracy and presentation
- Ability to work on own initiative
Project Management Skills
- Solid and in depth experience of project management with a focus on digital agency/ digital production projects
- Strong, demonstrable experience in managing a portfolio of clients
- Excellent relationship builder who can build upon long term relationships as well as develop new ones
- You will be experienced with Agile
- You will have exceptional stakeholder management skills, and will be able to communicate effectively with technical teams and external stakeholders
- Strong negotiation skills, and the ability to influence.
- An understanding of general architectural landscapes
- To have an understanding of development projects within web development environment
- Strong excel spreadsheet ability and comfortable with project management tools and testing tools.
- Preferred experience of Jira
If this sounds like you, please apply to with a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org