To be accepted to our competition you must take all of the following actions on at least one of our social media pages.
A. Like the post
B. Follow our page
C. Share the post
Entrants completing this task will be entered into the daily draw to win only that days prize. You can gain additional daily entries to the competition by completing the above actions on each of our social media pages. You may only enter once per social media channel per day. For the chance to gain one bonus entry applicants can complete our eCommerce survey where, upon completion you will be entered one additional time to the daily draw. Entering the eCommerce survey will only allow for a single bonus entry throughout the entire competition running time.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is described daily on our social media channels.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen following the closing entry time of midnight daily and announced the following day on social media. Winners will be selected at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or is delivered. Delivery for prizes will be to the UK mainland only.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected] with the subject line of: "2017 Christmas Competition".
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Space Between Group LTD will judge the competition and decide on the winner each week, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
24. Space Between‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
25. The entrant must be following @Space__Between on Twitter in order to enter.
26. Space Between Group LTD shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
27. Space Between Group LTD also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.